Thursday, January 21, 2010

Spring is here!!!!!

Thank goodness, at least for the moment, we have beautiful weather. Those cold rainy days don't do my spirit very good, so God sent the sunshine just in time! And since Camden did so good in this photo shoot we are going to blame the yucky weather for all the tears in the last one. She had a blast running back and forth in all of these soft, airy, fabulous combos that just rolled in the door. I do need to let you all know that since I have been facebooking for Beulah's, things seem to be moving out almost as quickly as they make it on the racks. If you are on facebook be sure and "friend" Beulah Fredericksburg, and if not just be sure you let me know asap if there is anything you have to have. Ah this modern world of technology. I can't believe I am even a part of it. For the longest time I refused to join the masses in cyber world however, now I speed race to get pics of new outfits in order to provide these images for your shopping pleasure. The family and I will be headed out of town this weekend, but the girls will be here so stop and see firsthand! Since some sizes are already gone I am going to have the girls make a list of anything that needs to be reordered, so just let them know.

Enjoy the sun!




















No comments:

Post a Comment