Wednesday, September 16, 2009

32 Flavors and then some . . .

Every morning I begin by turning the lights on, adjusting the temperature, swithching the fans on and then pressing the start button to the same CD I have been listening to now for several months. I picked the one CD I own that doesn't drive me crazy, and although I now know every single word to every single song, her music and words are mellow enough that I can stand to go hit repeat once every 58 minutes. The first song that greets me in the morning contains the phrase " I am 32 flavors and then some" and so follows the image that was inspired by these words.  
Yes, yes, deep and profound is this image, probably stirring up all kinds of emotion, perhaps even inspiring words to your own song just waiting to be written.  
 :)  
There aren't quite 32 flavors of squeak shoes but we do come close. Be sure to stop in and see which flavor suits your child best.

No comments:

Post a Comment